On My Toes Dress Code
Click here to shop for these items!
Hair: All hair lengths must be worn off the face, neck, and out of the eyes in a ponytail. Please keep extra hair ties, bobby pins, and a brush in your dancer’s bag. Ballet 1, 2, 3, & 4 classes must have their hair in a bun.
Dance Bag: all students should come to class with a dance bag for their shoes labeled with their name
- Ballet/Tap Classes: any color leotard, pink or nude tights, ballet skirt/tutu (optional), pink ballet shoes & black tap shoes
- Hippity Hop Classes: tank top or t-shirt, fitted shorts or leggings, clean black hip hop sneakers
- Tumble Tots & Kinder Tumble Classes: any color leotard, pink or nude convertible or stirrup tights, fitted shorts or leggings (optional), barefoot
- Hip Hop/Lyrical: Black leotard, nude or ballet pink stirrup/convertible tights, black shorts or dance skirt with Capezio #h07 foot undeez in nude & black hip hop sneakers
Level 1 & Up Classes (ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, pointe, acro, musical theater, jumps & turns):
- Female Dancers: Black leotard, nude or ballet pink stirrup/convertible tights, black shorts or dance skirt (optional)
- Male dancers: black sweatpants or athletic pants and a white t-shirt or tank top
- Ballet/Demi Pointe: pink split sole ballet shoes (canvas or leather)
- Pointe: we will arrange a specific day to be sized and purchase shoes as a class
- Tap: black split sole tap shoes
- Jazz: tan split sole jazz shoes
- Lyrical: Capezio #h07 foot undeez in nude
- Hip Hop 1: black hip hop sneakers
- Musical Theater: Bloch Women’s Splitflex 2.5” Character shoes in tan
- Jumps & Turns: tan split sole jazz shoes
*Acro: failure to come properly dressed for these classes impedes your dancer’s safety and may result in them sitting out*
Mr. Simon Classes (boys hip hop, hip hop 2 & hip hop 3)
- Attire: any color leggings/sweatpants and t-shirts, absolutely no shorts
- Shoes: any shoe from the following brands Nikes, Adidas, Pumas & Vans
- Boys Hip Hop & Hip Hop 2 should have black sneakers
- Hip Hop 3 should have white sneakers
**Level 1 & up dancers should bring a water bottle to class. We do sell water for $1 and will charge to your account on file/accept cash if they need one.
**Sweatshirts are not allowed for any classes. Dance Wraps are, and are available on our online dance attire store.
Everything your child brings to class should be labeled accordingly with your child’s first and last name!!
Additionally, please do not wear dance shoes outside. Please come to class in regular shoes and change into your dance shoes in the lobby.
Please reach out prior to your child’s first class so we can size them and ensure they have all necessary items! Click here to shop these items!
Ballet Bun Tutorial: